Karnataka Backward Classes Commission – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಹಿಂದುಳಿದ ವರ್ಗಗಳ ಆಯೋಗ
The Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department, abbreviated as BCWD, looks after the social, economic and cultural development of candidates belonging to backward classes in Karnataka. It introduces several beneficial schemes for such candidates. One such offers them caste certificates which they can use for scholarships and for taking advantage of several Governmental schemes. A caste certificate proves that you are a member of a specific class. Any person belonging to ‘Scheduled Tribes,’ ‘Scheduled Castes’ or any BackwardClass can apply for a caste certificate in the state of Karnataka. Get to know about Karnataka backward classes commission.
Go to www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in, apply online to get a job in the Backward Classes Welfare Department of Karnataka.
Steps to apply online for a Caste Certificate – ಜಾತಿ ಪ್ರಮಾಣಪತ್ರಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಲು ಕ್ರಮಗಳು
1. Visit Nadakacheri AJKP’s official website which is http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ and click on the option ‘Apply Online’ which you’ll find on the left side of the home page
2. After the login page appears, enter your mobile number and choose the ‘Proceed’ option
3. You’ll see a new page where you need to click on the option that says NEW REQUEST. You’ll see a list of services, and you need to click on the ‘Caste Certificate.’
4. After that, you need to choose the language, and there are two options, Kannada and English.
5. The Application Form will appear on the screen, and you need to fill in the required details
6. Then upload the required documents and select the ‘SAVE’ option
7. Now you need to select the mode of payment. You can opt for Net Banking or pay via Debit/ Credit Card of any Nationalized Banks.
8. They’ll send you the Caste Certificate before completion of one month from the date of your submission.
To know in detail about the functions and activities of the Backward Classes Welfare Department (BCWD) of Karnataka, visit its official website which is www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Backward Classes Commission Website: https://www.karnataka.gov.in/kscbc