UIDAI Update – यूआईडीएआई अपडेट
If you have any problem with your Aadhaar card, you can simply visit uidai.gov.in and correct it. In the year 2009, UIDAI started this Aadhaar card program in India. Nowadays the Aadhaar card is obligatory for any work, especially if it is related to any Governmental scheme. It works as the central identity proof for the citizens of India. That is why the Government offers this facility to every Indian for free. Know the process of Aadhar Card Update from here.
But nowadays people face many problems related to it. The printing mistakes in the Aadhaar card details are the main issue among them. Wrong picture, wrong name, and wrong address are the common mistakes. You need Aadhaar card update to solve these problems.
If you face any problem related to your e-Aadhaar, we’ll give you the best solution. You can make all the changes online. Let’s check out the procedure. If you don’t have a card then Book Appointment online for Aadhar Card by visiting the below website.
How to update Aadhaar card online – आधार कार्ड ऑनलाइन अपडेट कैसे करें
If you want to do Aadhaar card update online, you have to register your mobile number first. If you have registered mobile number, you can definitely try Adhaar card correction online. Let’s check out the procedure. To update Aadhar, we have 2 ways as Aadhar Update Online/Offline.
- At first, you have to open the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in.
- Then you have to select the option available for online update.
- Next, enter your 12 digit e-Aadhaar card number and the verification code.
- You’ll get an OTP in your registered mobile number if you click on send OTP.
- You’ll receive your password. Just enter that password to log in.
- Now you have to select the option through which you edit your name or surname.
- Fill all the information in your local language as well as in English.
- After uploading the scan copies of all your documents, you’ll receive the URL number and a confirmation message.
- With the help of this particular URL, you can track the updates in your card.
How to do Aadhaar card update through the post – पोस्ट के माध्यम से आधार कार्ड अपडेट कैसे करें
You just have to send an application to upgrade your Aadhaar card. You don’t require your registered mobile number here. On the contrary, you can even upgrade your mobile number or change it through the post. Apart from that, you can change you can change your name, husband’s name, wife’s name, father’s name, birth date, email ID, etc.
All you have to do is visit the official website, www.uidai.gov.in and download the form. Follow all the instructions and fill it accordingly.
How to update your Aadhaar Card Correction through enrollment center – आधार कार्ड सुधार
Always visit the authorized Aadhaar card enrollment center for UIDAI update including photos, fingerprint scans, biometrics, mobile number iris, etc.
Aadhar Card Website: https://www.uidai.gov.in
Enrollment Centre of Aadhar Card: http://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Check Aadhar Card Status:
Aadhar Card Address Update Request: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home
Aadhar Card Update History: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-update-history