eProc Karnataka – ಇಪ್ರಾಕ್ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
In the year 2003, the State Cabinet of Karnataka acknowledged the necessity of a unified platform for e-Procurement in the state. eProcurement is one of the schemes of Department of Atomic Energy. After that, it created a Steering Committee with a Chairman for providing overall direction and guidance to the project of eProc Karnataka state. The Karnataka State Government also formed a Project Monitoring Committee for offering policy level guidance and support. Get more details on eProcurement Karnataka.
Karnataka’s e-Governance department is the agency that implements e-Procurement for the state’s various departments. KarnatakaOne is its extended arm to its citizens of the state of Karnataka where they can receive several governmental services at one place. Any citizen of Karnataka can visit a KarnatakaOne center and pay several types of bills easily. E-Procurement Karnataka has brought at least hundreds of organizations or departments in the State of Karnataka under one single roof. It was possible only because of the initiation of the e-Procurement procedures that the tender premium in the state has come down along with increased competition.
What are the prime objectives of eProcurement Karnataka? – ಇಪ್ರಾಕ್ಯಮೆಂಟ್ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಉದ್ದೇಶಗಳು
These are the primary objectives of e-Proc. Karnataka:
- They want to enhance the accountability and transparency of the procurement processes of the government
- They want to offer a familiar environment for multiple kinds of tenders
- It allows easy access to the state’s contractor community on several Karnataka e-procurement tenders
- They encourage market-driven and competitive bidding
- They involve as less use of paper as possible, thereby adopting green revolution and green working
- Karnataka State handle the entire process of procurement in an environment that is online
- They create a proper infrastructure to ensure effective implementation of policies of procurement
Awards offered to eProc Karnataka project – ಇಪ್ರಾಕ್ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಯೋಜನೆಗೆ ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿಗಳು ನೀಡಲ್ಪಟ್ಟವು
The e-Procurement Karnataka project in the state of Karnataka has received several notable awards between 2009 and 2010 for its progressive, digitalized approach. The awards are:
- CSI-Nihilent e-Governance Award- The Computer Society of India gave this award to the e-Procurement Project of Karnataka for its sheer excellence and innovative inclusions.
- FutureGov award 2010- Karnataka e-Procurement project got the FutureGov award for its Best Practices in the Public Sector. The Project bagged this award at a grand function that came into existence on 8th October 2010 in Malaysia.
- National e-Governance Award 2010- The Union Government of India gave this award.
The official website of e-Procurement Karnataka is eproc.karnataka.gov.in. Visit this website to know in detail about the e-procurement project.
Karnataka Tenders Website: https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in
Contact Number: +91-8023010900/01 +91-8038013000
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org