KMC Tax payment – কেএমসি ট্যাক্স পেমেন্ট
KMC stands for Kolkata Municipal Corporation. It is a body in the state of West Bengal which is accountable for administration as well as the infrastructure of Kolkata, the capital city of West Bengal, India. At present, this administrative body administers 200.71 sq. Km of the area and the mayor of the city functions as its deciding head.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Services – কলকাতা পৌর কর্পোরেশনের সেবা
Kolkata Municipal Corporation has offered the following services in Kolkata:
- Water supply and purification
- Street cleanliness and garbage disposal
- Street Lighting
- Crematoriums and Cemeteries
- Conserving the heritage sites present in the city
- Disposal and treatment of sewage
- Management of solid waste
- Maintaining open spaces and parks
- Immunisation and disease control
- Registration of deaths and births
- Public Municipal Schools
- Constructing and maintaining streets, roads, and flyovers
Online Payment of Property Tax in Kolkata – কলকাতার সম্পত্তি করের অনলাইন পেমেন্ট
Kolkata Municipal Corporation has launched an official website that allows consumers to pay their property tax online in Kolkata. Now the citizens can pay their KMC property tax from their homes without standing in a queue for hours. KMC launched its online portal enabled with e-payment facility in Kolkata, in the year 2010. Here taxpayers can easily find all the informational details required for depositing their KMC property tax.
The e-payment option makes it easy for the inhabitants of Kolkata to pay property tax with the help of their Debit Card or Credit Card. Tata Consultancy Services or TCS has designed this latest web portal for payment of KMC tax online.
Steps for paying your KMC Property Tax Online – কুমিল্লার করণীয়
Follow these simple and easy steps and complete your KMC property tax payment online in Kolkata:
- Visit https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/HomeAction.do?
- The home page of Kolkata Municipal Corporation’s government services will open up
- On the page’s right side you’ll find the links for online payment of tax. All you need to do most importantly is click on the one that is relevant
- After you select the link for online payment, you’ll get several options from which you need to choose the one that says “property tax”.
- If you are paying tax for the first time from KMC’s portal, select the new supplementary link and enter the necessary information such as email id., contact number, etc. and choose ‘Pay.’ Above all are required to pay at KMC website.
- Now you can see the amount of tax you need to pay and proceed with payment of the tax
- Your Kolkata Municipal Corporation property tax payment is complete.
KMC Website: https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/jsp/KMCPortalHome1.jsp
KMC WhatsApp Number: 8335988888
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Contact Number: 155360, 2226-9909.
KMC Tax TollFree Number: 18003453375
Kolkata Municipal Corporation,
5, SN Banerjee Road,