UCO Bank Online
UCO Bank is a major commercial bank of the government of India. The earlier name of UCO Bank was the United Commercial Bank. The Indian Government established the UCO Bank 75 years from now in the city of Kolkata in 1943. Its headquarters are still in Kolkata’s BTM Sarani. Get to Know about the UCO Bank Online services from here:
Apart from West Bengal, there are numerous branches of UCO Bank in the different Indian States like Chandigarh, Arunachal Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, etc. At present, the number of Circle Offices of the Bank is 8, and the number of Zonal Offices is 42. The staff of UCO Bank receives proper training at the training colleges of UCO Bank. The total number of training colleges is 7, and these colleges are available in the cities of Kolkata, Durgapur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, and Chandigarh. The total number of branches of UCO Bank is 3,078, and there are 2564 ATMs.
The International Presence of UCO Bank
UCO Bank does not just offer inland banking facilities all over India. It has a significant presence in the economic markets outside our country. At present, there are four overseas branches of UCO Bank in two major financial centers in Hong Kong and Singapore.
UCO Bank Net Banking
Just like all major banks in India, UCO Bank also offers Net Banking facilities to its customers with the help of which you can easily do online payments, online shopping, tax payments, online transactions, etc. If you want to avail such facilities available at UCO Bank Net Banking, you need to register yourself for the net banking. You can simply visit the nearest UCO Bank to register or apply for it online. You just have to visit the official website of UCO Bank which is www.ucoebanking.com.
Steps for activating UCO e-Banking with the help of the internet
Follow these simple steps for activating UCO e-Banking from UCO Bank’s official website:
- Visit ucoebanking.com and click on the “Register” option
- Type your account number along with the transaction details
- After enabling “Terms and Conditions,” hit the ‘Submit’ button
- They will send you an OTP to your registered mobile number. You need to enter it and then click on “Confirm”.
- Then you have to submit the Pin number, Debit card number, and the Expiry Date. All these things are available on your Debit Card
- Set the UCO Bank login as well as transaction password and click on ‘OK.’
- Your registration process is complete.
UCO Bank Website: https://www.ucobank.com
UCOBank Customer Care Number: 1800 274 0123
UCOeBanking Head Office,
10, BTM Sarani,