NSDC UDAAN is the Special Industry Initiative for Jammu and Kashmir, funded by the Ministry of Home Affairs and it implemented by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation). The programme is important to address the economic issues in J&K. The programmes focused on to address the educated unemployed people in Jammu and Kashmir and providing the special initiative programmes to them. It also useful for Graduated and Post Graduated students of Jammu and Kashmir. Get more info and know about UDAAN Registration, Skill India Registration Form, NSDC Courses List, NSDC Project and more.
The Aim of the Udaan project is to provide Job opportunities to the Youth. And also providing exposure to corporate India towards talented people in J&K. The target of Udaan project is to reach 40,000 youth in Jammu and Kashmir state in 5 years. Most of the youth of J&K were aware of opportunities in companies or companies were unable to find the talented persons in J&K. The UDAAN Program is to create a bridge between the companies and youth.
The NSDC UDAAN providing a framework of support to youth to travel, taking training, working facilities. Here are the objectives of the NSDC UDAAN Program.
- Providing best exposure to the postgraduates & graduates of J&K to the esteemed corporate companies in India.
- Providing Corporate companies India with the exposure to the talented youth available in Jammu and Kashmir State.
NSDC UDAAN Process
- Prospective partner corporates conform a programme to NSDC.
- The UDAAN committee evaluates and approves the proposals.
- Candidates of J&K register for Skill Indian Registration program or UDAAN Registration under the Website.
- Through the web portal and selection drive, the candidates can identify & recruit.
- After selecting, the candidates have to join under UDAAN partner training centers.
- The selected candidates undergo training between 3-6 months for a defined program where they also provide you the boarding and lodging facilities.
- But the Candidates pay the one-way travel will compensate
- In the training period, the candidate can get a stipend as well.
- If candidate join in any of Udaan training programme, they not permitted to move other Udaan training programs, etc..,
- In Final, after the end of training, the Candidates are assessed on their training for a position in Job.
If candidates need any queries can contact between 4 PM to 5 PM at the NSDC office, and you can also find the contact details as follows:
Walk- ins for candidate Queries:
Timing – 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at NSDC office
Website Name: http://udaan.nsdcindia.org/
Contact Number: +011-47451600-635
Helpline Number: 8803633333 (From 9 AM to 6 PM)
Fax Number: +011 4656 0417
301, West Wing,