Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
APSPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) organized when the AP State formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, in 1953 the commission is known as Andhra Pradesh Commission. It works under the Union Public Service Commission. In the year 1956, the AP PSC formed by uniting the Andhra & Hyderabad Public Service Commissions in India. Get to know more about the AP Public Service Commission, AP PSC info from psc.ap.gov.in.
On the Eve of formation of AP PSC, the Hyderabad Public Service Commission functioning with the 1 member. And AP Public Service Commission functioning with a Chairman & 2 members under UPSC. Based on the workload, the PSC AP planned to enhance the strength of the Commission with 5 members in 1981 and 7 members in 1983. The State Govt reviewed again the strength in 1994 and enhanced 9 members with Chairman. This is the present AP Public Service Commission Strength also.
APPSC One Time Registration:
To Register for the AP PSC in online, the user needs to visit the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in, then click on the One Time Registration option and fill the required details. You can also download the Government Exam Hall ticket here. Know more information by following the below URLs.
In the APPSC Official Website, you find a section name with Notifications. You can find the latest APPSC Jobs notifications from the Govt. Get the APPSC Application Form, APPSC Recruitment, APPSC Syllabus, APPSC Online Registration, APPSc Admit Card, APPSC Results, and more from the www.psc.ap.gov.in. Know the latest job notifications and apply for the post through the PSC AP web portal.
Duties & Functions of AP PSC
The APPSC is a part of AP Government. Here, you can find the information on Duties and functions of the PSC AP.
The UPSC has founded under the article 315 of the Constitution of India. The UPS Commissions are listed in the Article 320 of the Constitution. The Statutory functions of the UPSC are as follows:
- Direct Recruitment – Article 320 (1)
- Statutory Rules Relating to the Services – The Article 320 (3) a & b
- Wound & Extraordinary Pension Cases – The Article 320 (3)e
- Recruitment by Transfer – Article 320 (3)b
- Reimbursement of the Legal Prices – Article 320 (3)d
- Disciplinary Cases – Article 320 (3) & Regulations 17 (1) a – e
AP Public Service Commission Services
Here, you can find the list of services offered by the PSC AP:
- Conducting the Department Tests for many departments
- Half-Yearly Examination conducting for IAS & IPS officers. And conducting proficiency test for the AIS officers.
- Watching the Non-Permanent appointments which exceed 3 months & according to concurrence for their continuance.
- Consultation in cases of the meeting of a contract which exceeds over the 5 years.
APSPSC Website: APPSC
Contact Number: 0866 – 2527820, 0866 – 2527821
New Govt Offices Building,
Opposite to Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex,
Vijayawada – 520010,