Punjab Public Service Commission
The Punjab Public Service Commission is an Indian government organization and is responsible for recruits the applicants for Civil Services as well as Punjab Government Job Postings. It works under the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) of India. Get to know info on PPSC Online Registration, PPSC Notification, PPSC Recruitment, PPSC Results, and also get more information about the Punjab PSC from here.
The Punjab PSC started its functioning on 1st May 1937 under the Govt of India Act, 1935. Punjab commission conducts the examination and also recruitment process for the civil services as well as Govt posts of Punjab. Get to know detailed information about the Punjab Public Service Commission from here.
Punjab PSC Functions
- Conduct the Examination, Tests as well as Interviews for the recruitment process.
- Recruit the candidates based on merit rate, professionalism, and competence.
- The recruitment based on provisional services and posts that connected with province affairs as may prescribe.
- In sometimes, recruit the candidates for other organization set up by Punjab Govt. under the law it may prescribe.
- Follow the rules and regulation set up by UPSC which as promotions, transfers, recruitment process and more.
- Get to know more details by visiting the official website of Punjab PSC.
PPSC Online Registration
To apply for any post in the PPSC Notification, the user needs to perform the PPSC Online Registration process in the official website. After visiting the website, you can see the Online Registration option. If you click on the Apply For the post, you will find the latest PPSC Notification details. Choose the Job posting you have to apply and then click on Apply/View option. Then it will display you the application to enter your details to apply.
The Punjab Commission recruits the candidates for several positions as per the Govt instructions. After applying for the posts, it will conduct the Examination based on merit rate, the PPSC Recruitment process can occur. Get to know the PPSC Results, PPSC Application Form downloading process and also know more details from the official website.
Here, you can find the Punjab PSC Website details along with the Contact Numbers and also know Address Details.
Punjab Public Service Commission Website: Punjab Public Commission
Contact Number: 0175-5014847
Post Box No: 39,
Punjab – 147001,