New Vegas – a fantastic action video game
Fallout: New Vegas is a new video game belonging to the genre ‘action role-playing’. It is the best game for young people who love playing action games that involve role play and combats. The short form of Fallout: New Vegas is Fallout: NV.
Fallout: New Vegas is basically a spin-off of the popular Fallout series. Obsidian Entertainment has developed it, and Bethesda Softworks has published it. After the formal announcement in April 2009, they released the game on October 19, 2010, for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. The setting of the game follows the post-apocalyptic world environment, encompassing areas of Nevada, Arizona, and California. The mode of the game is single-player. So, you cannot play it in groups.
The story of Fallout: New Vegas commences in 2281, that is, four years ahead of the occurrences of Fallout 3. However, it will be wrong to consider Fallout: New Vegas as a direct sequel of Fallout 3. The latest version has several elements that you came across in Fallout 2. Black Isle Studios developed it. However, Fallout: New Vegas has a wide range of new features for players.
In Fallout: New Vegas, console commands are imperative. These are the best console commands for the game:
- TDM means demigod mode
- TGM stands for god mode
- TM actually indicates menus
- TFC – It is for activating and deactivating the free camera
- TCL allows you to roam around like a phantom
- Killall – With this, all monsters and NPCs come in the vicinity perish
How does the game end?
In the end, the player is free to decide the destiny of the Mojave Wasteland. There are four options available to the player:
- If you support the New California Republic, you can protect Hoover Dam from the onslaughts of the Legion
- If you join hands with Mr. House, you (Courier) can enter the Hoover Dam’s control room for powering the Securitron Army
- If you are with Caesar’s Legion, it will be possible for you (Courier) to capture Hoover Dam
- If the Courier decides to go with Yes Man, he has to go alone.
You can check the Fallout: New Vegas review online and decide whether you want to give it a try or not. Check online to know more about Fallout New Vegas Metacritic.
Moreover Information Visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas