The official website for availing the online services of the Mata Vaishno Devi pilgrimage
Sitting in the folds of Trikuta Mountain in Katra, Jammu, and Kashmir, Maa Vaishno Devi yatra is the most sacred yatra in our country. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB) has been the custodian for tourists and devotees rushing into Katra, Jammu, and Kashmir, from all parts of the country every year.
Of late, many fake websites have been doing rounds claiming to be the official site of Vaishno Devi Shrine Board. But http://www.maavaishnodevi.org is the only official web portal for access to the online services of Vaishno Devi Shrine Board.
About this website
- Authentic one-stop help desk for Vaishno Devi helicopter booking through online mode.
- Umbrella of ‘do’ and ‘Don’t’s for the best planning of Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra.
- Prompt online assistance for pilgrims like weather information lost and found information advance booking of accommodation, donation services at Devi temple.
- Under Devi name, there is a train which travels from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra to New Delhi
Vaishno Devi temple timings for pilgrims
Devi Mandir in Katra, Jammu, and Kashmir, is abuzz with pilgrims throughout the year. Devi temple timings are as follows:-
5 am to 12 pm in the first half of the day. Then the Mandir is closed for 4 hours. In the second half, it opens from 4 pm and goes on till 9 pm in the night. There is no such charge as entry fees for going inside the temple. It is advised to beware of fake websites showing entry fees and other expenses. SMVDSB does not take any payment from the devotees of Maa Devi in the name of entry fees.
Online services of SMVDSB available through this website
- The most prime service of this web portal is Vaishno Devi helicopter booking. SMVDSB provides helicopter tickets at Rs 1005/- per person per side. No other commission/ rates/ processing fees are taken from pilgrims.
- Guidance on reaching Katra from different parts of the country by road, rail or Vaishno Devi helicopter booking services offered by SMVDSB.
- Registered users of the maa Vaishno Web Portal can get hold of Yatra registration slip, poojan bookings, and room booking online.
- Information related to free, as well as rented accommodation available in various centres of Katra, can be obtained from the Maa Vaishno web portal.
Journey to Maa Devi temple is challenging as well as satisfying for pilgrims. This website from SMVDSB is a trustworthy companion during the holy Devi Yatra.
- SMVDSB Official Website: https://www.maavaishnodevi.org
- The SMVDSB Helpline Number: 01991 232029
- SMVDSB Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SMVDSB Contact Details: https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/contact_us.aspx