About BBBP Scheme
BBBP Scheme: India a country where people worship different Goddess but when they found that a girl child was born in their family they forget about everything they had asked of any Goddess. There many families where the birth of a girl child has not considered a happy incident. They consider girls as a burden on the family. All this have resulted in poor girl’s boy’s ratio in many states of India. And Government had understood that if this continues then days are coming when there will boys, few girls.
In order to stop this different steps have been taken earlier, but present Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi has gone a step further. He has not only shown concern for ‘BetiBachao’ but has given stretch ‘BetiPadao.’ He has made it clear that until and unless you empower your girl child the nation is not going to progress. The result Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana which has launched on 22 January 2015. It has launched with the aim of bringing in a thought among the mass that son, daughter equal.
Few facts about Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
True to the name the BBBP scheme all about empowering the girl child right from her birth. The scheme aims at improving the services for ensuring welfare for women and increase the awareness about the women’s right.
The main motto of this scheme in order to take care of the declining girl child sex ratio and focus on improving the status of women in India. Different ministries of Indian Government are working for it to ensure that a girl child gets her right in her family and society. Health and Family Welfare, Women and Child Development and Human Resource Development ministries are trying to improve the sex ratio of girls to boys which were found reducing in 2011-12. This scheme was launched in Panipat, Haryana, and a district that is facing severing issues.
After this runs smoothly successful it expected that girls will independent socially, financially as they will have the necessary education to speak out about their rights, welfare.
Benefits associated with the scheme
Once you look for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme benefits you will find that there are a number of them.
- It has noticed that the female infanticide increasing in many districts of India. Efforts have given by government agencies, and NGOs in order to ensure that people become aware of the results that may lead to female infanticide.
- The officials of the BBBP scheme are working with unity among each other. To protect every girl child and ensure that they get an education. This is bringing in awareness in many places and people are sending their girls to schools.
- For this, a girl child need pay any fees in any Government school.
- Sukanya Samridhi Yojana is introduced to ensure that parents can save money for their girl child right from their birth.
Actually, this scheme not only for girls but reaping benefits for the society.
Important Details of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- BBBP Scheme Website: http://www.wcd.nic.in/bbbp-schemes
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WCD.BetiBachaoBetiPadhao
- BBBP Scheme Twitter: https://twitter.com/beti1bachao